Ruyam Dried Fruits is a young company which through love, care and respect for nature and for people nowadays is working with over 700 farmers of about 53 villages, covering agricultural areas more than 2200 hectares of fig trees plantations from Aydin province and from neighboring towns in western Turkey (Izmir, Odemis, Tire, Germencik, Ortaklar and others). Due to the unique climate of this area and a natural cultivation, the best figs from Turkey are growing there.
Ruyam Dried Fruits company’s philosophy is to gladly promote the famous Aydin figs, known as Sarilop or Ficus Carica, organic figs, characterized by thin skin and absolute sweetness in as many parts of the world, thus as many people being able to enjoy the flavor and sweetness of them.
This philosophy is sustained in all production processes, starting with manual harvesting, when the fruit is already mature, continued with the natural sun drying and to develop the product according to specifications and standards applicable to national and international level.
To have an idea about the processes that the figs are going through, from harvesting to reach the final product, ready for delivery, we review some of them :
- First step is to sort out the figs and to divide them by classes, from 1 to 10, depending on their size, according to the standards TS541
- After this step, piece by piece through an amply check, using UV light, will be removed all aflatoxin contaminated figs;
- Then the remaining figs will be washed with salt water (sea salt) to remove any dust, dirt, etc and they will be dried to remove the water excess;
- All figs with physicals defects will be removed (crushed, broken, with major damages caused by insects / larvae etc);
The factory has a daily processing capacity of between 10 and 15 tons during August to October.
Our figs can be delivered in different ways: Garland 200g, Garland 250g, 500g, 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg or by request.
Ruyam Dried Fruits factory is located in the heart of Aydin province, close to the growers, creating a low mark carbon (reduced CO2 emissions into the atmosphere).
Our company has established as well relationships with apricots farmers in the famous Malatya province, known worldwide for its outstanding in taste and aroma of apricots from here.
As standard, the entire production process is similar to that of figs, with manual harvesting, when the fruit is already mature, continued with the natural sun drying.
Apricots can be supplied in two versions:
- Treated with sulphites. They are kept in sulfur rooms to protect them from microorganisms and to maintain their yellow-orange color;
- Sun-dried naturally. They have a brown color, natural color after drying, they are much tastier and sweeter compared with sulfide apricots.
Our apricots can be delivered in different ways: Garland 200g, 500g, 1 kg, 5kg 12,5 kg or by request.
Ruyam company is exporting to the European Community, especially in Romania, having a long collaboration with the no. 1 Romanian packer and processor of dried fruits.
The no. 1 Romanian packer and processor of dried fruits from Romania, is packing our products, both under its own brands and under the brands of large international chains (Metro, Selgros, DELHAIZE-MEGA IMAGE, Kaufland, Auchan, Carrefour Cora, Lidl, Penny Market, etc).
Currently, the company Ruyam intends to expand his cooperation with other partners from European Community countries and not only. (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, United Arab Emirates, etc)